In this article I’ll tell you about Practical Promotions For Small Business. Here are some examples of creative promotions that do some business. You can modify it according to the condition of your business.
1. Brochures important phone numbers such as firefighters, police, hospitals, etc. plus your product. Brochures such as this probably saved by their owners.
2. Free foreign language courses or a massive discount (over 50%) in the school holidays (for courses that consumers school children).
3. Sticking stickers on public vehicles. Door public transportation is a pretty good promotion place because every passenger who ride public transportation will see the door. The weakness of passengers usually does not want to write a phone number. So promotion in this place is more suited for businesses that do not include telephone.
4. Map on the product packaging. Strategic business location that is less often hampers the arrival of buyers. In Yogyakarta, there is a typical food store that makes a creative campaign, which makes packaged foods that are accompanied with a map of the location of the store. That way every buyer will read a map the location of the store so that at times can come there again or to tell the store’s address to his friend with ease.
5. Map on the product packaging. Strategic business location that is less often hampers the arrival of buyers. So you can use food packaging accompanied with a map of your store so people can see it and can come to your store.
6. Interactive radio. Every day we hear of interactive talk show on various radios. It turned out that this event can be used to promote business.
7. Discount voucher at the time of quiet. Diner experience crowded and quiet time buyers. For example, shop in an office complex, is a quiet time at work, busy time at the lunch hour. To be impressed bustling and hold then it can be done for free promotion of certain foods every meal worth so many dollars continue to be free promotion of certain foods any particular food every few dollars worth of food for at 10.00-11-00 (quiet time buyers.) To do this pattern must be drawn up effective values that need to be given so that the buyer remains crowded. Another alternative is to give gift vouchers for free meals to people.