In the article I’ll tell you about why it is important to Know the Value of a Good Handshake. If you ever get a positive or a negative reaction based on a handshake strength or weakness of your business partners, then you know how important this form of small cues. A weak handshake can give a sign to you that someone is hesitant or less able to solve problems. Handshake with excessive force may well indicate to you that are concerned are manipulators. Handle genuine and convincing to show confidence and authority.
Be careful, People who come from different States showed differences in the distance when two people greet each other. When interacting through contact with people coming from out of town, keep the “instinct of space” in question guide your approach to shaking hands.
Here are some tips to know how to reach a good handshake who also maintain the proper distance:
- Hold the palm of her hand with the palm of your hand, not just the fingers with the fingers. You need a strong grip. With a very loose grip, the impression of you will be very ugly.
- But do not be so strong that you felt his hand too hard. Do a bit of pressure, and release. Remember that handshake rather than a race to see who can hold the most powerful. You have to adjust to each other, through the grip.
- Speak to the person with whom you shook hands: “Glad I met you … .. (Or it could be the mother).”
- If you familiar with it and want to show more warmth, place your hands are free to shake hands, or on the shoulder or shoulders or concerned. But do not do this if you meet someone for the first time, because it may cause misunderstanding. If you want to disclose the relationship without causing discomfort to others, try to touch his arm between the hand and elbow is not between the elbow and shoulder.
- So you let go of his hand a short break before continuing the conversation.
If you go to another sector in the State, try to learn the habits of a handshake there. In some nations, is considered polite when shaking hands when meeting and parting, if it can not be done with a reprimand. For some, a handshake should be strong, for others should be aggressive, and if there is system of “caste”, you just have to shake hands with people having a certain status. Some countries prohibit the existence of a handshake between the people of the opposite sex.
Finally, there is a social system that regulates not be greeted with a handshake but with a bow. The more you learn about certain habits that govern this form of greeting, no matter where you are located.